China Eric on the WaY » 日志 » 英语开讲 第六讲 机场实用英语
英语开讲 第六讲 机场实用英语
Tracy 发表于 2008-01-02 15:54:39
第六讲 机场实用英语
入境英语 English used in Entry a Country
对语言不通的人来说,入境他国检验护照时,移民官的询问无疑是最紧张的时刻。身处异国本就心情紧张,若再加上语言不通,所有问题都无从回答,那着实是会破坏旅游的愉悦心情。
+May I see your passport [ 'pɑ:spɔ:t ], please? 麻烦请给我你的护照。
+Here is my passport / Here it is. 这是我的护照。
-Where are you staying [ 'steiiŋ ]? 你在哪儿住宿?
-I will stay at Boston Hotel. 我将住在波士顿饭店。
+What’s the purpose [ 'pə:pəs ] of your visit? 旅行的目的为何?
+Sightseeing [ 'saitsi:iŋ ] . (Businese). 观光(公务)。
-Do you have a return ticket to China? 是否有中国回程机票?
-Yes, here it is. 有的,这就是回程机票。
+How long will you be staying in the United States? 预计在美国停留多久?
+I plan to stay for about 10 days. 预计停留约10天。
-How much money do you have with you? 你随身携带多少现金?
-I have 800 dollars. 我带了800元。
+I’m just passing through. 我只是过境而已。
+I am leaving for Geneva [ dʒi'ni:və ] tonight. 今晚即动身前往日内瓦。
行李遗失 Lost one’s Baggage
最令人不快的事莫过于行李遗失。一旦发生这样的事,大多数人会心急如焚,这种情况下,还要用英语请求协助,着实是件困难的事。
Where can I get my baggage? 我在何处可取我的行李?
Here is my claim tag. 这是我的行李票。
I can’t find my baggage. 我找不到我的行李。
Can you describe [ dis'kraib ] your baggage? 请描述你的行李。
It’s a small travel travel ['trævl] bag. It’s light brown.
它是一个茶色小旅行袋。
It is a medium-sized [ 'mi:djəm-'saizd ] Samsonite [ 'sæmsənait ], and it’s gray. 它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。
It is a large leather ['leðə] suitcase ['sju:tkeis] with my name tag. It’s dark blue. 它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。
Please wait for a moment while we are investigate [in'vestigeitiŋ]
我们正在调查,请稍等一下。
We may have lost some baggage so we’d like to make a lost baggage report. Would you come with me to the office?
我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。请和我到办公室。
Could you please check it urgently [ 'ə:dʒəntli ]? 是否可麻烦紧急查询?
How soon will I find out? 多快能找到?
How many pieces of baggage have you lost? 你总共遗失了几件行李?
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you’ve located it.
一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。
How can you help me if you can’t find my baggage today?
若今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我?
I’d like to purchase [ 'pə:tʃəs ] what I need for the night.
我想要购买过夜所需的用品。
海关申报 Customs Procedures[prə'si:dʒəz]
每个国家的出入境申报规则不尽相同,有些国家不准许携带农产品,有些国家规定携带现金额度。然而,无论规则为何,按照出入境国家的规则照实申报,是必须确实遵守的原则。
Your passport and declaration [ ,deklə'reiʃən ] card, please.
请出示护照和申报单。
Do you have anything to declare? 是否有任何东西需要申报?
This is a souvenir [ 'su:vəniə ] that I’m taking to China.
这是我要带去中国的当地纪念品。
Do you have any liquor ['likə]or cigarettes? 你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?
No, I don’t. 没有。/Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
是的,我带了两瓶威士忌。
Please open this bag. 请打开这个袋子。
The camera [ 'kæmərə ] . is for my personal [ 'pə:sənl ] . use.
这个相机是我私人使用的。
You’ll have to pay duty on this.你必须为这项物品缴付税金。
Do you have any other baggage? 你还有其它行李吗?
These are gifts for my friends. 这些是给朋友的礼物。
OK. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.
好!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。
机场旅游信息 Tourist Information at the Airport
为了使旅客在踏入异国的第一步便能充份掌握旅途中所需的信息,大部份国际机场皆设有「旅游咨询中心」(TOURIST INFORMATION),凡住宿、交通或是游玩,此中心皆能提供最专业的服务。
Where is the tourist information? 旅游咨询中心在那里?
Can you recommend [rekə'mend] a hotel which is not too expensive?
是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆?
Is there an airport bus to the city? 是否有机场巴士到市区?
Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?
是否有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭店?
Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)? 巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在哪里?
Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?
是否可建议一家位于市中心的宾馆?
Where can I get the limousine [ 'limu(:)zi:n ] for Hilton Hotel?
在哪里可搭乘希尔顿饭店的接泊巴士?
I’d like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach [ bi:tʃ ]).
我想要住在靠近车站(海滩)的饭店。
How can I get to Hilton Hotel? 如何才能到达希尔顿饭店?
How much is it per night? 每晚费用为多少?
Do you have a hotel list? 这儿有饭店目录吗?
Does it include tax and service charge? 费用是否包含税与服务费?
Can I have a youth hostel [ 'hɔstəl ] list?
是否可提供我一份青年旅馆的目录?
Is breakfast included? 早餐是否已包含于费用内?
May I have a city map? 是否可给我一份城市地图?
Is there a discount for staying several days? 若停留数日是否有任何折扣?
Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here? 我是否可在此预订饭店(租车)?
I’d like to stay for two nights. 我想要停留两晚。
机位预约、确认 Book & Confirm Flight/Seat
虽然现在许多航空公司已取消提前72小时确认机位的手续,然而,以防万一,最好在回程或前往下一段旅程前打电话确认机位无误。以便更合理地安排行程。
Hello. This is United Airlines. 您好,这里是联合航空。
I’d like to reconfirm [ 'ri:kən'fə:m ] my flight. 我想要再确认班机。
What’s your name and flight number? 请说您的姓名与航班号?
My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Los Angeles.
我的名字是杰瑞·程,班机是飞往洛杉机的联合航空003。
When is it?行程是那一天?June 11. 6月10日。
I’d like to make sure of the time it leaves. 我想要确认航班出港时间。
I can’t find your name. Really? 我找不到您的姓名。真的?
May I have your name again? 请再告诉我一次您的姓名?
I still can’t find your name on the reservation list.
我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。
Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.
别担心,这次航班仍有空位提供。没问题的。
One economy class seat, is that right?
一个经济舱座位,对吗?
Now you have been booked.
没问题,您已完成订位。
Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?
谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?
Two hours before departure [di'pɑ:tʃə] time. 起飞前2小时。
You must check-in at least one hour before.
你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。
【飞机客满时】
Then, please give me a new reservation. 那么,请帮我重新订位。
Sorry, this flight is full. 抱歉,这班飞机已客满。
What is the possibility [ ,pɔsi'biliti ] of my getting a seat if I wait?
若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?
When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?
下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?
The day after tomorrow, Friday. 后天,星期五。
That will be fine. What’s the flight number and departure time?
那太好了。请告诉我航班号和起飞时间。
What is the fare [ fɛə ]? 费用多少?
不需报关 nothing to declare
餐厅 restaurant
厕所 toilet; lavatories; restroom
男厕 men's; gent's; gentlemen's
女厕 women's; lady's
承运人(公司) carrier
出口 exit; out; way out
出售火车票 rail ticket
出站(出港、离开) departures
出租车 taxi
出租车乘车点 Taxipick-up point
大轿车乘车点 coachpick-up point
登机 boarding
登机口 gate
登机口 gate; departure gate
登机牌 boarding pass (card)
登机手续办理 check-in
订旅馆 hotel reservation
订座情况 status
非吸烟席 non-smoking seat
付款处 cash
公共汽车 bus; coach service
公用电话 public phone; telephone
购票处 ticket office
贵宾室 V. I. P. room
国际航班出港 international departure
国际航班旅客 international passengers
国际候机楼 international terminal
国际机场 international airport
国内航班出站 domestic departure
国内机场 domestic airport
过境 transit
海关 customs
航班号 flight no.
航班号 FLT No (flight number)
航空公司汽车服务处 airline coach service
候机室 departure lounge
护照检查处 passport control immigration
货币兑换处 money exchange; currency exchange
机场费 airport fee
机场候机楼 airport terminal
机号 plane No.
机票确认 ticket confirm
机座号 seat No.
进站(进港、到达) arrivals
酒吧 bar
咖啡馆 coffee shop; café
来自…… arriving from
旅客姓名 name of passenger
旅行安排 tour arrangement
旅行经停地点 good for passage between
免税店 duty-free shop
起点城市 from
起飞日期 date
起飞时间 departure time
起飞时间 time
前往…… departure to
人口 in
实际时间 actual
卫星楼 satellite
吸烟坐位 smoking seat
行李领取处 luggage claim; baggage claim
行李牌 luggage tag
行李暂存箱 luggage locker
延误 delayed
已降落 landed
银行 bank
邮局 post office
迎宾处 greeting arriving
由此乘电梯前往登机 stairs and lifts to departures
由此上楼 up; upstairs
由此下楼 down; downstairs
预计时间 scheduled time (SCHED)
中转 transfers
中转处 transfer correspondence
中转旅客 transfer passengers
租车处(旅客自己驾车) car hire
座舱等级 class (fare basis)
